This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Adsense: a challenge and the golden dream.

1. cherylvanhoorn profile image61
    cherylvanhoornposted 5 years ago

Adsense: a challenge and the golden dream.

I am still challenged with adsense. I applied yesterday but they said they could not accept me as they could not get to my hubs. How do you link it with your hubs?

2. Jennifer Stone profile image84
    Jennifer Stoneposted 5 years ago

In hubpages, go to "my account" and click on "earnings". In the adsense section, click on "configure" and follow the steps there. That's how I got it to work for me, good luck!

3. cherylvanhoorn profile image61
    cherylvanhoornposted 5 years ago

Still having trouble with that one, it keeps rejecting my application and told me that I did not have enough points for it. Do I need to hit a certain amount of hubs or do I need to wait six months. I am a little confused by it all and I can't hook up to the ad program without the AdSense. I am confused which is nothing new!

1. lafamillia profile image80
      lafamilliaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Respected,

As someone who has a lot of experience with AdSense product of Google, I would recommend You to write at least 10 min.500words Hubs. Actually try 11, to be OVER 10. Then apply. If You don't succeed, contact me directly for help n supp.

2. cherylvanhoorn profile image61
      cherylvanhoornposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for that. I already have published seven and am about to take the 30 day challenge which will help a great deal. I need to work on the quality. As a writer everything has a different aspect when it comes to writing so I need to learn this.

working