jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Category Suggestion

1. Whitney05 profile image84
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

I have a handful of hubs that are mythological. Is there a better place they could go besides writing and books? It's more historical or religion.

2. profile image0
    lynnechandlerposted 8 years ago

Hey Whit maybe in the religion topic under paranormal or something.

3. Whitney05 profile image84

That'd be better than only having them in mythology under books and writing.

But, what about vampire hubs? They wouldn't really be under religion. More mythology. I think somewhere a mythology section with greek, roman, egyptian, oriental, etc would be cool. As well as a place for vampires, zombies, witches, etc, which I wouldn't think would be a part of religion.

4. profile image0
    lynnechandlerposted 8 years ago

Hmmm... yeah I went back through looking and not much other than the religion you could put them under. Anything about witches I guess could fall under the pagan heading but that is kinda generalizing it and makes it harder to search out.

5. Whitney05 profile image84

True. I didn't think about witches and pagan religion. I wonder if all stories and whatnot about witches would fall there?

I'm still at a loss for vampires and zombies.

There's no real place for mythology except books and writing, but I don't think that's the best place if you're hub is about creation stories and descriptions of the Gods of that religion. That's more historical, to some degree.

Hm..

1. larryfreeman profile image87
      larryfreemanposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Hi Whitney05,

Would this category work for you:

Knowledge & Education/Sociology & Anthropology/Folklore & Mythology

-Larry

6. Whitney05 profile image84

Yes. Is that a current category? If so.. Oops and thank you.

working