What is the main reason why you are on HubPages?

1. internpete profile image90
    internpeteposted 5 years ago

What is the main reason why you are on HubPages?

What makes you write on HubPages? Do you enjoy writing, or enjoy earning a little income? Do you like the people, or like sharing your ideas?

2. nochance profile image93
    nochanceposted 5 years ago

I enjoy writing here because the platform provides limitless opportunities for writing topics. The bonus is that I get to make money on the side and that's what keeps me here. It seems to be a really good system.

The people also seem to be pretty nice. Yeah there's a few jerks that run around and cause trouble, but overall everyone is very kind, thankful, and willing to share good content.

I really like talking, answering questions, and giving information. Hubpages is a wonderful place to do that with a very supportive community to encourage you to write more.

3. dezalyx profile image94
    dezalyxposted 5 years ago

I like writing on HP because of the user-friendly capsules available for writing. I wanted to find a platform so I can share my crochet designs, but I did not want to deal with formatting the whole page every time I add a new pattern. The income is just a bonus.

As for the people, they seem okay. I have only been in HP for a few weeks so I haven't met that many people yet.