jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Amazon, share on Twitter?

1. kirstenblog profile image73
    kirstenblogposted 7 years ago

Today I logged into my amazon affiliate page and noticed something.....
    The have announced the launch of a new feature, share on twitter. I guess you can post links to your twitter account, does anyone know more about this?

It sounds interesting but I am not sure I am totally getting it, do they mean that I can post on twitter something I found on amazon and make a commission if it sells?

2. Jane@CM profile image61
    Jane@CMposted 7 years ago

I received an email about it, sound great!!  From the email is sounds like a big YES, you can get a commission!

1. kirstenblog profile image73
      kirstenblogposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That sounds pretty cool then! I am often browsing for stuff relevant to what a hub is about and find stuff that I would love to buy myself! If only every one who visits my hubs clicked an ad ahhhhh, I probably would be buying more lol. I am thinking when I find stuff like that its worth posting on twitter now big_smile

Gonna keep my eye on my inbox for this email!

1. Jane@CM profile image61
        Jane@CMposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I received it two days ago.  I haven't used it yet, but they put the url in for you and it links right back to amazon.

Lets give it a try & we'll report back on how it goes, okay?

3. kirstenblog profile image73
    kirstenblogposted 7 years ago

I am wondering now if I shouldn't have said anything so others don't flood twitter with the cool stuff I wanna flood twitter with lol! Lets keep this one under our hats wink

4. retellect profile image80
    retellectposted 7 years ago

It would be great to use it if you have alot of targeted followers in your account. If not, I recommend using the new feature whenever you buy a new product. When you tweet it to your friends, just hope they buy one too!

working