jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

I see what I am earning an average of $10 a month but I don't see where that mon

1. Pascale1973 profile image75
    Pascale1973posted 5 years ago

I see what I am earning an average of $10 a month but I don't see where that money is going, help!

2. prospectboy profile image89
    prospectboyposted 5 years ago

Hey there. What do you mean you don't see where the money is going? Could you elaborate a bit more?

Pascale1973posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Well I never received anything in PayPal, does it have to reach a certain amount?, I looked in Adsense and it said it has to reach a certain amount b4 they send it, I think $100 but the other hubpages earning, do they pay every month or how?

2. prospectboy profile image89
      prospectboyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Oh I see now. Micki S answered the question then. Once you reach $50 dollars, they will send it to your Paypal. Also, you are correct that you have to earn at least $100 dollars on Adsense.

3. MickiS profile image83
    MickiSposted 5 years ago

The money will post to your PayPal account, but HubPages does not make a payout until you reach $50.

Pascale1973posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you that's what I wanted to know...they keep track of prior balances right?

2. MickiS profile image83
      MickiSposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yes, you can see your balance history if you go to My Account > Earnings > Balance History.

4. Anil and Honey profile image64
    Anil and Honeyposted 5 years ago

create paypal account, after $50 they will sent money through paypal.

working