jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Have you ever had your hub reach the perfect score of 100?

1. Anishpat profile image80
    Anishpatposted 5 years ago

Have you ever had your hub reach the perfect score of 100?

If so, can you share your experience? What is it that makes a hub reach 100? How does one craft that perfect hub?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6797292_f260.jpg

2. rajan jolly profile image89
    rajan jollyposted 5 years ago

Yes, I had 2 of my hubs reach or rather touch a 100 hub score at the same time about 8 to 10 days back. And then they slid back to 99 and then 98 a bit later.
    This was after almost 9 months of hubbing. These hubs were hovering around the 95 - 99 hub score for many many weeks.
    However I have no idea why it took them so long to touch a perfect score. Also a couple of hubs that were doing better even before these hubs have not touched 100.
    I guess its well nigh impossible to predict the things to do to reach 100. There are no ways to craft a hub or a set formula for a perfect hub score. I can just say that write good quality hubs, get people to read your hubs and comment on them meaning get as much traffic as you can.
    Other than that one can't do anything.

3. yougotme profile image89
    yougotmeposted 5 years ago

Unfortunately, I haven't. I only got once a 98, and it didn't last that long. It took a drop back to high eighties to low nineties.

I think Rajan Jolly is right. It's really nearly impossible to keep a perfect 100 for a long while. The score depends on several things (e.g. vote ups, comments, feedback, views, uniqueness, quality and etc) that cause the score to fluctuate.

4. Uninvited Writer profile image84
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

Once...and it lasted for about a day. I think traffic plays a major part in it.

5. mom4autism profile image81
    mom4autismposted 5 years ago

I was wondering that myself - I got close but never hit 100 and would love to hear how to achieve that!

6. Damodar Bashyal profile image72
    Damodar Bashyalposted 5 years ago

Just started Hubbing, so highest score is 53 for me hahaha. I am not a professional writer and english not being my first language and struggling to find the word i am looking for most of the time, I don't think i'll ever touch that golden line.

working