When creating HubPages so you use a template of sorts?

1. Athlyn Green profile image97
    Athlyn Greenposted 5 years ago

When creating HubPages so you use a template of sorts?

2. internpete profile image88
    internpeteposted 5 years ago

To some extent, in that I use a similar pattern of text, picture, and sometimes other capsules. But its different each time. I like to adjust it to the content I am writing.

3. Becky Katz profile image83
    Becky Katzposted 5 years ago

I believe you are asking about if there is a template. When you go into 'Start a New Hub", there is a template with questions to coach you along. They ask you to name it and 'tag' it. They tags are keywords, basically telling what it is about, you have an opportunity to change and add later. You will also be asked questions to assign it to a category. Just read and it will lead you through. Not too hard.
    The next page shows the different capsules that you will be using to write your hub. Use them, add to them, take one out, rearrange them, and make the hub the way you want it. Adding a photo or two is easy if you follow the directions and play a little.
    Enjoy your time here and if you have questions, at the very top of the feed page in the black strip, is your name. Hover over it and it will drop down. Tutorials is one of the topics listed there. They will help you learn how to use HubPages.