jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Do you still visit hubpages if no money involved?

1. Damodar Bashyal profile image71
    Damodar Bashyalposted 5 years ago

Do you still visit hubpages if no money involved?

If hubpages didn't have revenue sharing option would you still hang around here or go somewhere else who offer revenue sharing? What are the positives and negatives of hubpages you can think of? What feature do you think would help visitors to hang out here more and inspire every visitor to start their own hub? If you have to choose one thing that you like most about hubpages, what would it be?

2. nisargmehta profile image82
    nisargmehtaposted 5 years ago

Definitely as I won't take interest in something which has solely Monetary benefits. you can acquire more knowledge in diverse fields with different perceptions which provokes my interest in visiting HPs frequently.

Damodar Bashyalposted 5 years agoin reply to this

There will be slight difference between free and incentive website but still would visit any website that interests me too even if there is no incentive but some incentive can definitely make some difference.

2. nisargmehta profile image82
      nisargmehtaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

certainly...who doesn't like to have a couple of xtra bucks in their pocket.. big_smile

3. Damodar Bashyal profile image71

exactly!

3. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

i have been on here for 2 years and i don't make money. personally , i believe if you think you're going to make money on here of any amount, you're fooling yourself.

I may not have visited like i do now. But still would visit any free website if it has information, i am looking for.

working