jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Why do some hubs get a score of 100 even though they have spelling and grammar m

1. WiseRabbit profile image82
    WiseRabbitposted 5 years ago

Why do some hubs get a score of 100 even though they have spelling and grammar mistakes?

I know a hub can be good without having a score of 100, but I can't help noticing spelling and grammar errors in some of them. I have even found this to be true when browsing the "best" section.

2. maheshpatwal profile image73
    maheshpatwalposted 5 years ago

It all depends upon the page impression.Hubs which generates more traffic from internal as well external sources (google,bing and other search eniges) gets high ratings.

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 5 years ago

HubPages doesn't scan/proof the overall site content for spelling and grammar.  HubScores have a lot more to do with traffic than language technicalities.

If you find a Hub with a lot of errors, you are supposed to flag it for the moderators to review.

1. atotsm profile image60
      atotsmposted 5 years agoin reply to this

They should flag the grammar mistake so you they help you instead of blocking you.

4. jadesmg profile image90
    jadesmgposted 5 years ago

Guess content and what the hub is actually saying is just more important and or more value than spelling and grammer. I'd have to agree as I wouldn't place significant importance on grammer.

1. atotsm profile image60
      atotsmposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I noticed this to.

working