jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

If I am truly interested in an ad on my hub, is it ok to click?

1. breathe2travel profile image80
    breathe2travelposted 5 years ago

If I am truly interested in an ad on my hub, is it ok to click?

There is a company advertising on one of my hubs that I truly curious to learn what/who they are.  I suppose I could just open a new window and search for their company.  However, is it forbidden to ever click on an ad on your own hub?

2. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 5 years ago

No, it's truly not okay.

If Google identifies you as clicking on your own ads, you will lose your AdSense account permanently.

1. breathe2travel profile image80
      breathe2travelposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That's what I thought.  Thanks! smile

3. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 5 years ago

Considering how Google Adsense is, I would not take a chance on it.

4. Ddraigcoch profile image80
    Ddraigcochposted 5 years ago

If you are genuinely interested then Google the name of the company on a separate page, don't click on the ad.
    Yes you can click on ads sponsored by Google but not if you are a member of that website. I tend not to touch ads at all, yet I am a member of too many sites to remember now. Don't click on an ad of a site such as this as you will get your account deleted. Do you want to know about that ad enough to stop being paid?

5. ben-88 profile image61
    ben-88posted 5 years ago

^ I agree.  People get their adsense messed up enough through matters beyond their control, no need to expedite the process.  If you're truly interested, just Google the company.

6. mr williams profile image50
    mr williamsposted 5 years ago

Gogle Adsense might delete your accounr your account. Visit it through your url dont copty it

Closed to reply

working