jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (14 posts)

Who is a hubber that you admire, and why?

1. ChristyWrites profile image81
    ChristyWritesposted 5 years ago

Who is a hubber that you admire, and why?

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

SmileyC...... Because he is very computer Savvy and knows all the ways to make some big bucks on here. If I only could pick his brain.  smile

ChristyWritesposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Good reasons

3. wetnosedogs profile image60
    wetnosedogsposted 5 years ago

I have two I really admire. Supermom_in_ny because she is so knowledgeable and willing to share work sites.
    And Cardisa. She has an extraordinary imagination. Her hub on SEO is awesome.I think that's the one that made me want to follow her.

Thanks, these are great compliments to the writers

4. Ken S Harris profile image79
    Ken S Harrisposted 5 years ago

Midget38. She has an uplifting personality that shows through in her writing, as well as interesting reads.

Positivity - right on!

5. teaches12345 profile image96
    teaches12345posted 5 years ago

Christy, you would be on the list!  I admire you for your quality writing, community spirit and positive attitude.  You have some really awesome hubs and always filled with lots of good advice/information.  I also would add Billybuc, Daisy Mariposa, Docmo, Kellyward, Linda bilyeu, Hyphenbird, Cardisa, Fpherj48, Blond Logic, Rebeccamealey, Molly meadows, Alocsin, Jools99, Whonunuwho, ... all my followers and those I follow basically!

Awe, thanks Teaches! I am honoured by your inclusion of me with this wonderful list of hubbers. You have been a great support to me too!

6. melbel profile image98
    melbelposted 5 years ago

I'd have to say MissOlive. She is really nice to everybody and is a really positive person.

I keep hearing about MissOlive, and I must have a look! Thanks melbel

2. Dexter Yarbrough profile image83
      Dexter Yarbroughposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I agree. Miss Olive is wonderful!

7. Trinity M profile image82
    Trinity Mposted 5 years ago

I have two hubbers that I admire the most, billybuc because he is so generous and giving with his time and support and you (no schmoozing smile) because you always take the time to give positive feedback and to share of your time, your resources and your friendliness.

Thank-you Trinity! Nope no schmoozing here, I am flattered! BillyBuc is one of my faves too and he is so giving. I have enjoyed connecting with you too xx

Closed to reply

working