Who is reading and Hub-Hopping in hot July and where are Hubbers from South Amer

1. Perspycacious profile image81
    Perspycaciousposted 5 years ago

Who is reading and Hub-Hopping in hot July and where are Hubbers from South America?

It seems as if commenting is down during this "hot season" and, while it is cooler in the southern hemisphere (as it is in creative, Hubbing Australia) is it a language problem, or why don't we see more Hubbers from South American countries?  If you are a Hubber from South America, speak up.

2. afriqnet profile image50
    afriqnetposted 5 years ago

There are also few hubbers from Africa, I am happy I am one of them smile

3. joanveronica profile image83
    joanveronicaposted 5 years ago

Hi, I am a Hubber from South America, (Chile), and I speak up constantly. I'm reading Hubs, writing comments, sharing on the social network system, and writing Hubs which everybody is ignoring because most of my fellow Hubbers are living through a hot July! I am also answering questions!

I have observed an increase in "lurkers" on my Hubs, the number of visits and the number of comments are really different! Much more so than in the previous months, and my visits are still mostly from Hubbers.

Also, as I am totally bilingual (English-Spanish), there is no language problem for me! Maybe I have answered your question?

working