jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

If you post eBay or Amazon items in your Hub - do you go back and update those i

1. Conservative Lady profile image74
    Conservative Ladyposted 5 years ago

If you post eBay or Amazon items in your Hub - do you go back and update those items regularly?

I just read a Hub that was 2 years old and it had both eBay and Amazon items listed. It made me wonder - how often do Hubbers have to refresh those items to keep it current or does it somehow update automatically (probably not). Thanks

2. profile image0
    Vrijdag Pagesposted 5 years ago

eBay capsules I am always checking. Amazon ones not so much as they don't change the product so much. I find creating eBay capsules much trickier to nail down to the product you wish to show.

Conservative Ladyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for responding - that is helpful information. I may have to check out adding some Amazon capsules to my hubs.

3. wordsmith2418 profile image88
    wordsmith2418posted 5 years ago

I always use a search for ebay items that can continually replenish itself. That way even if the items are purchased, ebay will do another search and will continue to plug in new items. I try not to be too specific so ebay will always be able to find more items to place in the capsules. Also, if you know an ebayer or are one yourself, you can always make sure you have items that match the search. Hope this makes sense....

Conservative Ladyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That makes great sense - thank you very much. I didn't think about posting items on eBay that I could advertise in my Hubs - hmmmmm. ;-)

working