jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

How do I get automatic approval and posting of comments on Hubs from Hubbers but

1. Dr Billy Kidd profile image91
    Dr Billy Kiddposted 5 years ago

How do I get automatic approval and posting of comments on Hubs from Hubbers but not outsiders?

I have set my major settings to allow Hubbers to post on my Hubs wiithout needing my approval. But I always get a notice when a Hubber posts and I have to go in and approve it. I do not want outsiders to post, becuase it's ususlly spam. What am I doing wrong. Can I get all my previous post set up for automatic posting of comments? I have never used individual settings.

2. relache profile image90
    relacheposted 5 years ago

You will want to make sure your comment capsules are also set to only allow registered users to comment.  That will block "outsiders."  Plus if a registered user does happen to spam you, there are reporting tools to flag them for the moderators.

If you have your comments set to notify you, you will be emailed even if you have automatic approval set.  If you don't want those notices, you'll have to turn those off.

3. ashish04joshi profile image72
    ashish04joshiposted 5 years ago

Sir, all you need to do is follow these steps:

1. Go to your 'Account' page, click on 'Comments' section'...

2. click on 'show settings' for your Global Comments Capsule.

3. Set 'comments must be approved before they appear' to 'NO', and
                          'only signed-in users may post comments' to 'YES'.

Hope that helps.

1. Dr Billy Kidd profile image91
      Dr Billy Kiddposted 5 years agoin reply to this

This is how it's set and I still get the approve/deny notification.

2. ashish04joshi profile image72
      ashish04joshiposted 5 years agoin reply to this

then may be it's some temporary glitch as is happening with notification settings to many Hubbers here, myself included!

4. Dr Billy Kidd profile image91
    Dr Billy Kiddposted 5 years ago

When I look at it, I've tried all these things.

working