jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Would you pay someone else to write hubs for you? Why or why not?

1. Volitans profile image81
    Volitansposted 5 years ago

Would you pay someone else to write hubs for you? Why or why not?

Assuming it was economically viable for you to do so, would you ever pay a ghostwriter to write hubs for you? Why or why not?

2. bridalletter profile image81
    bridalletterposted 5 years ago

No, but I would for my blogs. This site is based on our personal experiences, so it doesn't seem like it would work. You would need a strong record of statistics and income to show what you could do for someone else

3. BlissfulWriter profile image68
    BlissfulWriterposted 5 years ago

No, because I can not trust them to write originally and plus I do not trust the accuracy of their writing.   How do I know that they would not just paraphrase from another article that they found on the internet?

4. pals002 profile image61
    pals002posted 5 years ago

It depends on the topics of the hubs. If it is more on personal experience, I will write it myself. However if it is on technical issues, I may employ a ghostwriter but I will check very carefully to ensure that the writing is unique and of good value.

5. iefox5 profile image58
    iefox5posted 5 years ago

I know some hubbers pay ghostwriters for hubs to ensure original and better content.

6. profile image94
    Robbie C Wilsonposted 5 years ago

For me no, I would never employ a ghostwriter as I enjoy the act of writing hubs. For me, the writing is my primary reason for hubbing any money I make is a nice bonus. That is not to say that the idea of ghostwriters would not work, it would just not work for me.

7. Phelcky profile image60
    Phelckyposted 5 years ago

No I wouldn't.. I like to write my own stuff. I like to look at my hubs and be proud of them. I couldn't do that if I didn't write them.

8. chepkoluumugulel profile image76
    chepkoluumugulelposted 5 years ago

I would not for the following reasons;
    1. They are very costly. If I need quality work, I have to look for quality writers, meaning I have to dig deep into my pockets to make them happy. I checked one time how much a professional paper would cost and it was like up to $20/page. The cheapest is $13.00. If you do the math, $13 x 2.5 (one hub) = $32.5 per one hub. How long will it take to earn that much in one hub?
    2. I would also still have to sit there with them to explain what needs to be included in the hub, and when they are done, I still have to read through it to make sure it was done they way I wanted it done. In other words it is a waste of time because I still have to prop them from the beginning to the end.
    3. Writing my own hubs will enhance my writing skills and the techniques of expression. When will I do that if not here where no one is criticized and with time and many attempts, one will advance from one level to the other.
    4. I also like the flexibility of writing my own hubs. I am more of a nocturnal and so I am more active when most people have retired to bed. So if I have to pay for someone to write my hubs, I may have to work with their availability.

9. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

No because nobody else is dumb enough to work for $10 a month, and that's all I can pay them if I want to break even.

Oops, I didn't read the rest of the question. OK, if it was "economically viable" I might. I see no reason to think someone else can't write hubs just as good as mine.