jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Problems starting a new hub?

1. Rebecca2904 profile image78
    Rebecca2904posted 5 years ago

Problems starting a new hub?

Has anyone else had any problems trying to start a new hub today? I've been trying for a few hours now but every time I do I get a message that the servers are busy - but everything else like posting comments and changing older hubs works fine. Has anybody else been having this problem?

2. Georgie Lowery profile image95
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

I'm getting all kinds of errors today. Maybe they're just working on something?

1. singleaple profile image71
      singleapleposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Are the techies looking at this - anyone know ?

3. singleaple profile image71
    singleapleposted 5 years ago

Yes, I am not able to create any hubs due to server problems.

Rebecca2904posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yea, I got a message saying I couldn't create a hub because of server problems too. It lasted for about two days but it all went back to normal in the end. Hope it sorts itself out for you!

2. singleaple profile image71

Still got problems - its now Monday - guess at this rate I won't be creating any hubs for a while

4. teaches12345 profile image95
    teaches12345posted 5 years ago

So sorry, Rebecca. I was going to finish a couple of posts today and hope the probelms are fixed.  Happy hubbing!

Rebecca2904posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks! It's all fixed now, it lasted for a couple of days but then it sorted itself out again. I'm back on track for my 30 hubs in 30 days challenge! smile

2. singleaple profile image71

I managed to contact tech support and they got me to change my URL - all fixed now. Thanks Tech support.

working