jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (12 posts)

Before joining hubpages, what subjects empowered you to write?

1. CloudExplorer profile image79
    CloudExplorerposted 5 years ago

Before joining hubpages, what subjects empowered you to write?

There are many reasons why people choose to write on hubpages, please provide at least 3 for this answer. (This may help new hubbers, to get better ideas on what to write their very first hubs about)

2. mandarmk9 profile image59
    mandarmk9posted 5 years ago

There are various fields to write in -
    1. Writing poetry is an evergreen topic.
    2. Writing about sports matches is also a great idea. (if u r a sports enthusiast).
    3. You may write informative articles about whatever your interests are.
    4. You can also write a real life incident or experience.
    5. A particular area you live in, and its info can make a wonderful hub.
    A bulk of ideas can be thought of when writing a new hub. But choosing whatever you love is obvious.
    smile Mandar

3. profile image0
    DoItForHerposted 5 years ago

Paternal discrimination, sexism in general, dog training, and other topics of high interest.

If I wanted to be more successful, I would stick to one topic or write at a more competent level.

4. MickS profile image73
    MickSposted 5 years ago

I never needed the buzzword to write, one reason and one reason only - because I wanted to write.  I still do, but for published stuff, I only use print publishers, and only those that pay.  Anyone, no matter their skill, can get published on the Internet.

5. Mohammad Mohsin profile image75
    Mohammad Mohsinposted 5 years ago

to wrote about me ... myself.... my thinking... my solutions... my goals n planes... their results

1. iharshita profile image79
      iharshitaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Me too! smile

6. securityproducts3 profile image40
    securityproducts3posted 5 years ago

Honestly, the only reason I wrote before Hubpages was because it was assigned to me in school. It's so much more rewarding to do it because I want to, though, rather than having to.

7. flashmakeit profile image70
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

Before I joined the hub I wrote these three subjects
    !. Historical
    2. Article on Ziggy Marley and reggae related subjects
    3. love poetry
    I joined the Hubpages to try and promote my website which I have now forgotten.  I like to write when people read my articles.  It is fun!!

8. Eric Mulford profile image60
    Eric Mulfordposted 5 years ago

I've had a passion to write since I was in grade school. The God-given ability to communicate beyond the spoken word by means of writing then becomes a "gift" to the world. My passion to write focuses on these areas: The believer's relationship with God, the believer's relationship in the world and the believer's relationship with one another.

9. iharshita profile image79
    iharshitaposted 5 years ago

Well, First of all, hubpages is most efficient place to share our views and ideas with the people.. smile

I developed the habit of writing at a very small age, and I almost wrote about my ideas, and how I could up lift my self in the times of disappointments smile

That's where my inspiration came from smile

10. jolinabetts profile image82
    jolinabettsposted 5 years ago

I used to write book reports on the school paper since i was 8. The first one i wrote was Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe. Next is Nicholas Nickleby by Charles Dickens.

I write copies for advertising, write letters to my husband while he's at work, and i'm also a diarist.

11. taaguilar profile image80
    taaguilarposted 5 years ago

Well, I just joined a few months ago but I plan on writing about life experiences, education, and anything weather related because of my background and interests.