jump to last post 1-17 of 17 discussions (17 posts)

What are your favourite subjects to write about on Hubpages?

1. JKenny profile image93
    JKennyposted 6 years ago

What are your favourite subjects to write about on Hubpages?

2. nityanandagaurang profile image61
    nityanandagaurangposted 6 years ago

my favourite subject are spiritual ,google,earning,about increasing traffic

3. athena2011 profile image56
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

I write about stress, anxiety, panic attacks, phobias, depression and the pursuit of happiness mostly. These are the topics that I focus on as they affect so many people and can be detrimental to their normal functioning in life.

I like to help people improve their lives.

4. annart profile image85
    annartposted 6 years ago

Dyslexia because it's the area I've studied and worked in for years and because I want to pass on advice to anyone who might need it.
    Life in France because there's so much to write about and I love it!
    Some general teaching topics and a few odd bits that spring to mind along the way!
    I think it's the subjects we know and enthuse about that work best.

5. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 6 years ago

I specialize in geeky stuff like comic books, B-Movies, and heavy metal music.

6. Ironman1992 profile image59
    Ironman1992posted 6 years ago

My favourite subjects to write about on the Hubpages are often related to movies and video games, whether they be reviews or just interesting information about the topics.

7. starstream profile image75
    starstreamposted 6 years ago

It is fun to enjoy reading all about your interests. My favorite topics include the subjects of Travel, Arts, Saving/Making income,Health.  Recently I wrote about my favorite places including Maui, Lake Tahoe and San Francisco.

8. ThePracticalMommy profile image96
    ThePracticalMommyposted 6 years ago

If it isn't already obvious, I like to write about parenting and kids. wink I also like to write teaching hubs and I dabble in poetry here and there.

9. brittanytodd profile image91
    brittanytoddposted 6 years ago

I love writing about my hometown, Hawaii, and also graphic novels and other types of literature, but I can get into anything as long as I find interesting sources to use for research.

10. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

I think it's important to define our niches on Hubpages so that we then have a definite authority with Google within those niches.

My problem at present is being bored with a few of those, and expanding my niches to include new ones ...probably isn't advisable, but what I intend to do anyway.

11. TFScientist profile image88
    TFScientistposted 6 years ago

Education (from a teacher's perspective) and the life sciences. I particularly enjoy writing about the practical aspects of science. Every now and then I post a random topic

12. grandmapearl profile image89
    grandmapearlposted 6 years ago

I write about anything to do with backyard birds and bird habitats.  Anything to do with nature and gardening are my favorites.

13. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

If you truly want to know my answer to that, check out my hubs and see for yourself.

14. BlissfulWriter profile image74
    BlissfulWriterposted 6 years ago

Health, nutrition, science, and obscure things.

15. roxanne459 profile image87
    roxanne459posted 6 years ago

I always seem to gravitate back to my family. So I write about Healthy, Gluten Free Recipes and Teenagers mostly

16. kittyjj profile image72
    kittyjjposted 6 years ago

I love writing fun stories that convey a message for kids.  I also love writing funny moments that I've shared with my three kids.

17. kayyluh profile image77
    kayyluhposted 6 years ago

I like writing about how to's, crafts, and unique recipes!

working