How much can you earn from blogging?

1. profile image32
    MCCreeperposted 5 years ago

How much can you earn from blogging?

I've just started blogging about two to three days ago, and I previously have been earning small change from doing GPT / PTC sites. Does the income of a blogger or Paid To Write type of worker drastically increases?

2. WryLilt profile image92
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

Depends on how you define blogging. If you mean "Writing about my breakfast, going to the bank, going to work then going to bed early" then you'll probably never earn a cent.

Blog posts need to rank well in Google, be on interesting topics that people want to read about (shocking, informative or funny) and also need to be posted regularly (at least 1-2 posts a week minimum).

If you keyword correctly, and keep at it for 6 months, you'll generally start to see a rise in traffic and income. But as every blog/blogger is different, there isn't a "magical cut off point" for when you become successful.

You'll make almost no money off regular followers but quite a bit off search engine visitors and the like, if done correctly.

And by the way, Hubpages is not for blogging. It's for writing stand alone, quality content articles.

1. profile image32
      MCCreeperposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Haha, I guess I worded my question wrong. I thought blogging was also writing articles too, but I've mistaken it for just being Paid To Write. Thanks.