jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What do you check first when you login to Hubpages?

1. sonison profile image74
    sonisonposted 5 years ago

What do you check first when you login to Hubpages?

Do you look for comments, followers, accolades, number of clicks or EARNINGS?

2. luisj305 profile image85
    luisj305posted 5 years ago

The first thing I do is check the feed page, If any of the hubbers I am following have anything new and interesting to read, discussions etc.

Then I go to my account and check the earnings to see how my hubs have been doing, maybe edit a few things in some of them if traffic is low.

Some Hub Hopping and then I go back to the earnings page after a half hour and see if my editing helped any. Thats about it, if I'm not doing anything else I'll stick around and read anything I find interesting.

3. Kawaljit kaur profile image69
    Kawaljit kaurposted 5 years ago

The very first thing I check is, is there any comment on my hubs? As I am a passive hubber these days, it gives me inspiration to continue with something, either reading some one's hub or answering some question. I feel being associated with my hubber friends.

4. Faceless39 profile image93
    Faceless39posted 5 years ago

Comments come first because they're the most obvious.

Then I check my daily hits and overall hits.  It's awesome to see how close I am to 100,000 hits.  It's been a goal of mine that's been a long time coming.

Earnings are last, because I pretty much know what they're going to be based on my hits.

working