jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (13 posts)

The Cheapest man on facebook

1. emdi profile image70
    emdiposted 7 years ago

Read this story and post your comments.

http://www.jialat.com/2009/11/09/cheape … c-baronet/

2. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

Wow what a disgusting pig. No that is an insult to pigs everywhere. Don't know what to classify that loser as.

3. emdi profile image70
    emdiposted 7 years ago

polygamy is a crime. what about this ?

4. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Breeding isn't a crime.

Polygamy is when one person has more than one wife.

The article didn't reference he was married to any of these ladies.

Then, again, as appalling as his actions are....there is a better problem with these woman and their actions are no better.

Considering they put sex into the equation and didn't pay close enough attention to safety procautions. That doesn't help either.

Then again, to have sex with someone who you met at a social networking site, such as facebook, is completely foolish.

The 'sex' is suppose to have more meaning than that. Isn't there any shame anymore.

It's pathetic to watch and it's only going to get worse.

5. profile image0
    winzurfposted 7 years ago

hes just about got his own sports team in less than 5 years  LOL

cant believe that many people are stupid enough to have unprotected sex with someone from facebook

1. emdi profile image70
      emdiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

well, they were not really someone from facebook. The guy seems to be smarter. He networked in the name of 'studied in the same school', even though they never knew while studying....

6. tantrum profile image60
    tantrumposted 7 years ago

Ooohhhh!!!
    I'm running to the drug store to buy a pregnancy test !

7. topgunjager profile image61
    topgunjagerposted 7 years ago

what a douche

8. emdi profile image70
    emdiposted 7 years ago

it was interesting how different people look at the same problem from different angle. Some people think the guy was bad, as he cheated many. While others think the girls were stupid to sleep with him.

9. prettydarkhorse profile image64
    prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago

they should be protected if they choose to resort to sex with just anybody from any social networking sites

1. Dee Dee MonSherie profile image59
      Dee Dee MonSherieposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Bon Jour, Pretty, thanks for visiting my new Hub on Men, you really asked me that????  Mon ami!  I just read your Hub on Men too and wow it is evident that we both love men sooooo very much!  It's not fair that women have such negative attitudes about them.(Not referring to the jerk you were discussing in here mon cheri) I really enjoyed your Hub, BTW  thanks for your comments, but I don't know how to answer your question...love you!

1. prettydarkhorse profile image64
        prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Of course Ms Sexy Dee Dee, we all love men, we have our father, brother, sons, men who fight out there in wars, great men, who own half of the world, the other half for women, cheers for all the men out there!!

1. Dee Dee MonSherie profile image59
          Dee Dee MonSherieposted 7 years ago in reply to this

working