Other than Hubpages, where are some of your favorite places to write online and

1. littlemarkiesmom profile image61
    littlemarkiesmomposted 5 years ago

Other than Hubpages, where are some of your favorite places to write online and why?

I know this question has been asked before, but I thought I'd ask it again anyway. Maybe some different hubbers will have different ideas from what's already been posted.

2. freeonlinewriter profile image58
    freeonlinewriterposted 5 years ago

Great question, littlemarkiesmom!

I genuinely love using Hubpages due to its easy-to-manage design. I'm a fan of the fact that almost anyone could log on and start writing with confidence and not feel overwhelmed about creating and publishing their first hubs. I think that's what writing is all about - creating with confidence - and Hubpages allows you to do that more often than not.

In regards to other places which I like to write - if we're discussing free options in particular - you can't go past Ezine Articles as a great starting point. The waiting time to get a piece approved can be more painful than watching paint dry but that is offset by the sheer level of expose that your articles will receive if they make it through the review process successfully.

Another equal favourite is a article directory site know as SelfGrowth. I've always been big into helping others while simultaneously betting myself as a person. If what you like to write tends to take on more of an 'advice-giving' tone then this is a wonderful site to look toward.

I hope I've answered your question to a satisfactory level and I'm really pleased that you took the time to ask it.

1. littlemarkiesmom profile image61
      littlemarkiesmomposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for reading and responding. smile
      I totally agree with you about Hubpages. It's easy, easy, easy. I like that and I think it's important, especially for new writers.
      I'll have to check out the other sites that you mentioned. Thanks again. smile

working