jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Desperate need for traffic and adsense help!

1. Rustedwho profile image59
    Rustedwhoposted 5 years ago

Desperate need for traffic and adsense help!

Its now three weeks in and things are still not any better with traffic! With 22 hubs and averaging 10 page views per day ( which are all from hubpages ) something must be wrong. My adsense earnings still have not reached $.04 and im thoroughly discouraged. Everyone says to stick with it but something has to be wrong. My 30 day hub challenge is flopping. Not looking for moral support just a solid do this or do that. Any ideas are greatly appreciated, thank you!!

2. MargaritaB profile image60
    MargaritaBposted 5 years ago

Nothing is wrong that is about normal.  Let me ask you these questions.  Why do you think you would be making money only after two weeks?  Why do you thing something is wrong or should be different?  Are you writing about topics people are searching for? How are you attracting visitors to your hubs?  How do people know about your hubs?  What are your expectations and are they realistic?  Do you have a plan to get to where you want to be?  Or are you writing hubs with the magical expectation "if you write they will come"?  Hope this helps.

1. Rustedwho profile image59
      Rustedwhoposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Well I made the mistake of reading an article about someones success in his first two months. Going to do alot of updating tonight. My goal is to make my first $100 by the new
      year. My plan for this is still in development.

2. carol7777 profile image91
      carol7777posted 5 years agoin reply to this

These are good questions...I need to ask myself them.

3. profile image0
    Marzimeposted 5 years ago

Adsense didn't kick in for me till 6 to 12 months, it was few cents here and there then hubpages rolled out a earnings program about 2 yrs later, I been here three years and now make 100 to 200 from the program. I was discouraged at first but knew if I stuck to it, all will pan out. I learned to stop looking up the earnings report and keep publishing before I knew it I had my first direct deposit! I enjoy it here very much and thankful to be apart of the encouraging community here. Keep at it and u will be glad u did smile my niche is what I love; events and design so publishing becomes easier as time went on. Best of luck!

4. Ardot profile image90
    Ardotposted 5 years ago

It takes a while. You will not get rich doing this. I have been at it for about nine months and am at about seven bucks a month and slowly rising. I do it because I enjoy it, eventually it may be a nice little income (50 to 100 per month would be nice) but i`m not going to quit my job anytime soon.
    I also noticed that whenever I hop other hubs and leave comments it increases my readership, thus boosting my earnings.

working