Can publishing hubs too quickly cause sudden traffic drops?

1. thoughthole profile image95
    thoughtholeposted 5 years ago

Can publishing hubs too quickly cause sudden traffic drops?

Twice now I have experienced a significant drop to nearly nothing in traffic, immediately after I have published faster and in higher quantity than usual. I am wondering if publishing my hubs too quickly, before the hub score has time to mature, may be causing the trouble. I noticed that I published 2 hubs in one day just before my traffic droped this last time and they came in with scores of 46 or so, they later improved of course. I have since read that all hubs in a sub topic will only perform as well as the lowest scoring hub. Did my new hubs sink my ship?

2. profile image0
    twinlyposted 5 years ago

Hey there,

I was getting about 100 views a day, until July 11th. Then all of a sudden, I get one or two views a day! It is seriously terrible. I have about 50 hubs and its like I have to start all over again. Today on the 28th of July I am still doing horrible with my traffic. You know what else is weird? I am having the hardest time getting to page one on Google. I did a search for all of my old Hubs and I have 2 out of 50 on page one. When I first started on here, I could get to page one easily within a day.

I am wondering if this has to do with the new Google updates.

3. EsmeSanBona profile image81
    EsmeSanBonaposted 5 years ago

Did anyone ever figure this out?  I haven't noticed this, but then again, I haven't upped my publishing too much.  Is this still a problem?  I'm curious because I was planning on seriously upping the publishing, but now I'm thinking that might not be the best of all plans.

working