jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Google AdSense

1. xero37 profile image59
    xero37posted 5 years ago

Google AdSense

Honestly, I was just looking for some random person to ask: I am new to Hubpages and I cannot seem to get the Google AdSense to work. They say I have "insufficient content." They say they require websites to have menus, sitemaps, etc... I am not sure what that means. Do you think you can help me? I feel retarded for asking. Thanks.

2. jaredbangerter profile image85
    jaredbangerterposted 5 years ago

It's been so long, I can't quite clearly remember, but I do know that I had this problem at first.  I think it was over a year ago.  I believe once you get a few more hubs it will let you.  Like I said though, it's been so long that I can't really remember other than knowing I had the same issue at first too.  You might want to ask someone else.  Sorry I couldn't be more help.

xero37posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the help. I appreciate it.

3. WorkAtHomeMums profile image90
    WorkAtHomeMumsposted 5 years ago

Hi. First of all welcome.
    Now onto business. I had the same problem. If you applied via hp to get google Adsense it is recommended to have at least 10 hubs published before applying. Some have has luck with fewer but it's a common response. I see you have two. Try to publish a few more before submitting again. No need for menus etc here just content that adheres to their terms and conditions. If you still get stuck happy to help

Thanks for the help. I figured it had something to do with the number of hubs, but I wasn't sure. I just wanted to be 100% before proceeding. I want to make sure everything goes smoothly. Thanks for the help.

4. cfin profile image81
    cfinposted 5 years ago

I got so frustrated that I wrote a whole hub about it. You may find some answers you need there in the comments. You are not stupid, it is adsenses fault. Check out my polls on there and see how many people have had issues with them. Http://Hub.me/adOSe.

There are ways to avoid problems like this. I had the same issue and waited until I had 10 hubs to reapply. I also had a login issue that was crazy and Adsense have no contact info. I eventually tried with a new email address and it worked.

I resubmitted my AdSense thing and so far it says "Under Review" but it has been like that for about two weeks. How long does it take?

working