jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Inaccurate weekly summaries anyone?

1. arksys profile image92
    arksysposted 5 years ago

Inaccurate weekly summaries anyone?

hi I was just wondering if anyone else is recieving wierd weekly summary figures from hubpages?
    the hub views does not match what's actually happening. I wish it were true though. smile

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6970179_f260.jpg

2. Jenn-Anne profile image86
    Jenn-Anneposted 5 years ago

There is a thread about this over in the forums.  Yes, it appears our stats in the weekly newsletter are a bit off.  Like you, I can only wish my stats were that good!

1. arksys profile image92
      arksysposted 5 years agoin reply to this

"a bit"... more like way off the mark.  smile
      thanks for your reply ... i'm glad ppl are discussing it... only a matter of time before the matter is resolved.

3. rajan jolly profile image88
    rajan jollyposted 5 years ago

Hi arksys, I'm wondering why I'm not receiving these figures from hubpages?

1. Jenn-Anne profile image86
      Jenn-Anneposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hubpages sends a weekly newsletter via email that has our account stats at the top. It might be going to your spam folder.

2. arksys profile image92
      arksysposted 5 years agoin reply to this

hi rajan ... just to add to Jenn's comment. make sure  editor@hubpages.com is not in your blocked list. i normally get the mail every thursday just incase you have to search through your spam.

4. forall profile image60
    forallposted 5 years ago

Oh! So I am not the only one receiving such statistics. Better to check our statistics directly here or on google analytics.

5. sriparna profile image83
    sriparnaposted 5 years ago

Same here, erratic figures of hub views, profile views etc. appeared last week and this week as well. I have got 3111 comments ever, when actual figure is only 183. Hope they can fix this technical problem soon.

working