jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Am I doing well?

1. JakeFrost profile image61
    JakeFrostposted 5 years ago

Am I doing well?

Okay, I have been here for three weeks now. I have five accolades, 42 followers with 23 hubs... Do you think I am off to a good start? How should I keep it up?

2. Cruncher profile image95
    Cruncherposted 5 years ago

It depends what you want! You have to have your own goals for your hubpages life, whether that is views, accolades, money, or just something to do. Once you've worked out what you want, then you'll know whether you are on the way to achieving it.

Like  real life there isn't one simple way to keep score on hubpages, and no one to tell you you've "won".

3. talfonso profile image81
    talfonsoposted 5 years ago

Congrats! You are really doing well!

But here's some suggestions to keep it up. Write more Hubs, especially evergreen and useful ones. I'm talking about informative ones that will last for at least 3-5 years or so and is appealing and useful to users. Maybe write a couple of "how-to" Hubs or so.

4. Lwelch profile image90
    Lwelchposted 5 years ago

42 is the answer to the ultimate question, so I think you are doing well.  It sounds like you have been very busy and that people are reading your works and like it enough to follow you.  In 2 months that is a great start.  You will see traffic increase on the hubs as search engines discover you.

It is true that you need to know what your goals for hubpages are.  I started here because I wanted to give support information for survivors of PE.  I didn't care about numbers other than they told me that my info was getting where it needed to go.  You may have different plans for your writing. 

Another measure is how much money you are pulling in.  That and peak traffic is what I eyeball daily now.