jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How often do you edit your hubs?

1. soconfident profile image83
    soconfidentposted 5 years ago

How often do you edit your hubs?

2. lauramaryscott profile image60
    lauramaryscottposted 5 years ago

Using a title for my article is important so Google searches can find it.  Therefore, I have revised my articles many times.  Now, I am starting to think this is not a good idea because readers who read the earlier versions would miss out and not read the information added later.  However, when I notice a typo or a misspelled word I correct it immediately.  I find it is difficult to proofread my own stuff.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

Depends on the Hub. There are several I've gone back into numerous times to change/update things, and others that have been the same ever since I first posted them.

4. Becky Katz profile image84
    Becky Katzposted 5 years ago

I will go through and edit if the score falls too much or if the views drop off considerably over time. Changing the pictures out, clarifying, and just a general touch up. This will often breathe new life into a hub and make it search friendly again. I always change a misspell or grammar error when I find them.

5. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

I actually haven't edited my hubs much. Thanks for the question. Now I feel like I need to.

6. profile image0
    tigresosalposted 5 years ago

I found editing hubs is a problematic thing for several reasons.
    (1) Initially when I write a hub and submit it for publication, it gets published immediately. But when I edit a hub, I find it taking a long time to get published. Sometimes around 3 days
    (2) At times, whatever I do to comply to the suggestions of the system, it does not get published. There has been three occasions in which I had to finally abandon trying.
    I would love to make small corrections to some silly mistakes I had done in some hubs. But with the present fate of things I am afraid to do so.
    I am very new here and am not aware of the situations that was happening earlier. Correct me if I am wrong.

working