jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Should We Have A Pinterest Account

1. Kangaroo_Jase profile image82
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 5 years ago

Should We Have A Pinterest Account

Does one need an active account on Pinterest to get good traffic with photos for your pictures, articles, blogs, hubs, etc?

2. purnimamoh1982 profile image78
    purnimamoh1982posted 5 years ago

No doubt, pinterest helps in traffic. But it is nor a bare necessity. Only if you are in a hurry or you have written something that has a time value. Otherwise, one should focus on writing. That is something that pays in the long run. I often find managing multiple accounts a hurdle in creative work. But still, many people do acknowledge an increase in traffic due to pinterest.

3. soconfident profile image84
    soconfidentposted 5 years ago

If you want to increase traffic to your hubs. If you need an invite just give me your email address and I will be happy to send you one.

4. Millionaire Tips profile image93
    Millionaire Tipsposted 5 years ago

Pinterest is fun and addictive and great way to show visual ideas.  I have only been using it for about a month, and even though people have shared my pins, I haven't seen even one visitor from there.  I haven't pinned all of my hubs, but I did pin the ones that I thought were the visual - how to crafts stuff.

Just like the other ways to share - Facebook, StumbleUpon, Twitter, etc., the more important thing is the quality of the writing and good SEO so people can find you through the search engines.

1. DrMark1961 profile image100
      DrMark1961posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I have only been on there a short time but get a few visitors every day, as well as notes in my email "your pin has been shared". I agree with you on the search engines though since the pins send few, google and yahoo send many.

5. profile image0
    Ruth Pieterseposted 5 years ago

I don't think so but Pinterest definitely helps with hub ideas.

6. lex123 profile image67
    lex123posted 5 years ago

I have not yet joined pin though I had some invites. The main reason is that managing too many things is really difficult and time consuming, instead I prefer to spend time on writing.

7. christin53 profile image82
    christin53posted 5 years ago

I use Pinterest and I do get some traffic from it. Not a huge amount but every little helps. Once you have set it up and sorted out your boards it doesn't take up too much time.