jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why can't we leave comments when hopping hubs?

1. howlermunkey profile image91
    howlermunkeyposted 5 years ago

Why can't we leave comments when hopping hubs?

With this new hopping system, If we are to use a scale, I would like to be able to explain my decisions and give suggestions.

2. ChristinS profile image97
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

The idea is to give a certain level of anonymity to the author so that hubbers don't give biased reviews based on who the author is etc.  It's done as an effort to be fair.  I personally preferred the ability to hop around and skip hubs as we could with the previous hopper.  I also liked knowing who wrote really good hubs so that I could follow them.  I am hoping HP rethinks some of the features with the new hub hopper.

3. Diana Lee profile image83
    Diana Leeposted 5 years ago

I think the new hub hopping feature needs some bugs worked out of it. I've always hopped hubs skipping those I'm not interested in. Now you have to rate the hub before you can go to the next one without even explaining your action. I'm not sure how this rate system works. I've seen hubs I thought to be really good have low rates. Those are the ones who need our feedback.

4. Lizam1 profile image81
    Lizam1posted 5 years ago

I do not like the new system and use the old hub hopper where I can comment or follow the hubber.

working