jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

How much average monthly money are you making, by the time you reach 10K views?

1. Ruchi Urvashi profile image74
    Ruchi Urvashiposted 5 years ago

How much average monthly money are you making, by the time you reach 10K views?

2. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 5 years ago

There's no specific answer that can be given for this.  Different authors are going to have different numbers of Hubs, on different topics, earnings different ad rates.  And how long it will take each person to accumulate 10k views is also going to be different.

The most important thing you can do is track your own progress, set goals, and compare your present levels of achievement to your own past ones.  That's got the most consistency and relevancy for the data you'll be seeing.

3. Lauryallan profile image79
    Lauryallanposted 5 years ago

Well that really depends....

If you want to figure it out for your own account that's fairly easy if you are on the HP Adprogram. You look at your average CPM. Then you do the following maths - 10,000/1000 x your ave CPM = $'s.

If you are on adsense only then that's anyone's guess. It will depend on how many clicks you get and the value of those clicks. That will vary drastically from hub to hub and hubber to hubber.

4. Doodlehead profile image80
    Doodleheadposted 5 years ago

I make $4.50 per 1000 views.   On that basis it would be $45 per 10,000 views. 
    I make practically zero from Adsense or Amazon and I am not signed up with EBAy.

5. afriqnet profile image53
    afriqnetposted 5 years ago

My experience is a maximum of  $100 per month if the Hubs  get traffic of 10000 per month.

1. 34th Bomb Group profile image60
      34th Bomb Groupposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I think you prove the point that those of us who write on Hub Pages (I'm a very small contributor) must not depend on our Hubs for the mortgage.
      We should only write here if we enjoy it. Any $$ is a nice bonus! (10,000? WOW! You're GOOD!!)

working