This must be the only way we can contact each other now?

1. carter06 profile image80
    carter06posted 5 years ago

This must be the only way we can contact each other now?

Just wanted to say thank you for the follow & meant to say when followed you that it's great to have another aussie friend and so sorry about the flooding up north...did you get through it OK?...def the worst we've ever seen...take care...

2. know one profile image59
    know oneposted 5 years ago

(Strange there's no private messaging function here...)
    We have a 1st floor business which was fine but the 2 below us got flooded. We helped clean them up as well as helping in the adjacent cafe precinct plus did food runs for other cleanup crews. All would have been ok if it weren't for the hell that struck Toowoomba and the Lockyer Valley, which was heartbreaking. But as you know, Aussies just get on with it.

For some reason a lot of my pictures no longer exist on my hubs and I can see why you thought they looked a bit plain, especially for the shorter poems. Will have to look into that. I have a tonne of other poems, some I might put up. The time away was useful for my other writing goals... Speaking of which, what's your book progress? I was tempted to write for YA (I too admire young people, especially the ones that have real struggle) but decided to go Adult as you can be no holes barred. I read a bit of YA because I have a teenage son plus I'll read ANYTHING with heart.

working