jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

How do I get people to follow me on HubPages? I have a feeling it's because I do

1. mcbel profile image73
    mcbelposted 5 years ago

How do I get people to follow me on HubPages? I have a feeling it's because I don't post many hubs.

2. Ddraigcoch profile image80
    Ddraigcochposted 5 years ago

There is more to it than posting hubs. You could go and read other people's hubs and leave thoughtful and good comments that show you have read the actual hub. You can answer other people's questions.
    You could also go and join "hubhoppers" on Facebook, you will soon learn you have to think of others before yourself and then YOU will receive the rewards.
    Networking is as much a part of this as writing ever is or was. x

3. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 5 years ago

Actually, posting Hubs that other users here want to read is the best way to get followers.  That and just being a member on this site for a really long time.

1. Ddraigcoch profile image80
      Ddraigcochposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Sorry Relache, my answer was assuming he is already writing Hubs.x

4. flashmakeit profile image68
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

I thought this article explained in detail how to get more followers
    http://possumlover.hubpages.com/hub/Sec … -hub-pages
    Good luck!

5. Rosyel Sawali profile image66
    Rosyel Sawaliposted 5 years ago

Post quality hubs, read and comment on other hubs, be visible on the HubPages feed. Some of these work for me. And I'm polite enough to follow back when someone follows me ^_^

6. Daniella Lopez profile image92
    Daniella Lopezposted 5 years ago

Write good quality hubs on information that people want to read. I noticed you have some gaming hubs. That is good; gaming articles do very well. Keep writing those. Write leveling guides, class guides, information on new expansions, etc. I've found that leveling guides tend to do the best. Also, follow hubbers you like and comment on hubs you enjoy. Be active in the forums. All of these things can help you gain more followers.

7. kittyjj profile image70
    kittyjjposted 5 years ago

I don't think you need to worry too much about how many followers you have.  The most important thing is to write good hubs.  People will follow you if you have hubs they like.