jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What day do you think is best for publishing a new hub?

1. Farmer Rachel profile image98
    Farmer Rachelposted 5 years ago

What day do you think is best for publishing a new hub?

And what day or days aren't so good?

Or maybe it doesn't matter?

2. Georgie Lowery profile image94
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

For the most part, I don't think it matters. Your Hubs will get a burst of traffic when you first publish, mostly from Hubbers. Once Google finds you, though, is when your traffic really starts coming. If you want to capitalize off that short burst in the beginning, I'd say early in the week would be best. More people are offline on the weekends.

3. WorkAtHomeMums profile image89
    WorkAtHomeMumsposted 5 years ago

For long term results don't worry about which day or what time. The sooner you publish the sooner the search engines will find it and the better you will be. If you want to know more in depth reasons I have a hub dedicated to this exact query.

4. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 5 years ago

it doesn't matter what day is a good day. Just publish your hubs, post a link in popular backlinks and you will get some viewers. I noticed that if I post a link in Triond and blogspot, my Adsense earning increased.

5. drspaniel profile image89
    drspanielposted 5 years ago

I don't think that days matter so much, (but weekends are typically the time when the majority of online users will be most active) however, if you want to find out for yourself if there is really any effect on your Hubs performance in correlation to the day you publish a Hub, why not try posting 1 Hub everyday for the next 28 days?

Then you can see from your own posts which days did best, or if it didn't make a difference at all.

6. carol7777 profile image88
    carol7777posted 5 years ago

The best days for publishing hubs are on the days you are revved up to write. Any time you are enthused about a subject...write it.