jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What measures is HubPages taking to save itself and us from the Panda / Penguin

1. Preethi Anusha profile image81
    Preethi Anushaposted 5 years ago

What measures is HubPages taking to save itself and us from the Panda / Penguin effect ?

What measures is HubPages taking to save itself and us from the Panda / Penguin effect ?

would love to know about this from fellow hubbers.

If there is any announcement or any such page that the HP team made to answer this question ... please direct me to that page.

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 5 years ago

The forum is FULL of commentary on this, all the rule changes and updates in Hub guidelines over the last year and a half have been in response to this, the HubPages blog has info and CEO Paul Edmondson often makes posts addressing specific topics.

3. WryLilt profile image91
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

I think you're a bit late. Panda was 18 months ago and Hubpages has been finding new ways to combat it or analysing it ever since. It introduced heaps of rule changes last year (no duplicate content, subdomains, less affiliates).

4. hazelwood4 profile image75
    hazelwood4posted 5 years ago

Hubpages.com is always seeking ways to combat the Panda.com update.

A couple of ways we can combat Panda is by submitting HIGHLY original content, with little or no duplicate content.

By keeping our content fresh, by using RSS feeds, and adding content to our existing Hubs.

I hope this helps.smile

working