jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Being a member of the Hubpages community has changed you --for the better. Do yo

1. ChitrangadaSharan profile image55
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years ago

Being a member of the Hubpages community has changed you --for the better. Do you agree? How?

2. Seeker7 profile image94
    Seeker7posted 5 years ago

Hi,

I think on a personal level it has been beneficial for me. I have grown in confidence with my writing since being with Hub Pages. In addition to this, I like to think that I give encouragement and confidence to people just starting with Hub Pages, so hopefully this does make a better person even if just a little bit.

ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Seeker7 for your response. I agree with you that writing on Hubpages improves your confidence as a writer. Having positive communication with fellow hubbers does make us a better person. Have a nice day.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I have enjoyed having a place to publish my writing and read other's work.  But frankly Hubpages is a very tiny part of my life and I don't give it much thought.

I am fascinated that so many people get so much from simply belonging to Hubpages...what am I missing?

Thanks duffsmom for your response. I also think the same, it feels good to see your work published and read other's work.  I also enjoy interacting with people of different countries and culture. Have a good day.

4. flashmakeit profile image68
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

Being a member of the Hubpages community has changed me for the better because I have learned so much from reading hub articles and the Hubpages is encouraging me to be more careful when writing which I believe is making me a better writer.

I agree completely. It is an ongoing learning experience, to be able to read so many  good writers, on so many different  subjects, at one place. Thanks for your response.

working