jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Anyone else experiencing problems with sharing some articles here, in HubPages?

1. zsobig profile image84
    zsobigposted 5 years ago

Anyone else experiencing problems with sharing some articles here, in HubPages?

Lately I am unable to share many of the articles here in the feed, and this annoys me very much.
    Is there anyone else experiencing the same problem?
    Or any ideas what can/should I do to solve this?
    Thanks!

2. Wesley Meacham profile image91
    Wesley Meachamposted 5 years ago

I have some problems with this too. There is supposed to be a button that floats to the side of every hub. Sometimes it is there, sometimes it isn't. When it isn't there I use the share button in the feed. I figure it is either a glitch that HP hasn't worked out yet or something is wrong with my computer.

1. mary615 profile image92
      mary615posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I doubt if it's your computer.

3. sangre profile image97
    sangreposted 5 years ago

I notice the pinterest button is missing from some hubs that I would like to share outside hubpages.

4. mary615 profile image92
    mary615posted 5 years ago

There is a forum post about not being able to share with the button.  I have to go to the feed page and share from there.  It take a little more time.  We were told in the forum by HP to change to Firefox (which I use), clear the cache (which I do).  I just started having this problem about 4 days ago.  We are missing some buttons on the Hubs too.

1. Wesley Meacham profile image91
      Wesley Meachamposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That's funny because I had no clue about the forum post and though I usually use Chrome on a whim yesterday I opened HP in both IE and Firefox just to see what it would do and had the same problem in both other browsers.

2. zsobig profile image84
      zsobigposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yep, I'm experiencing the exact same issue, but with all browsers, no Firefox is definitely not a problem. Also, I clear the cache regularly, but the button still seems non-working. A 'Working' sign appears on the top of the page - it loads nowhere.

working