How do you attract traffic into your hubpage?
What are the ways you generate traffic?
1. Active traffics: post on Facebook, forum, email to friends and so on.
2. Passive: optimize the page title, content, tags so that it could be index and rank by Google. Then Google could bring traffic to my hubs.
A few ideas:
1. Content - What you write about is the greatest contributing factor to how you attract visitors
2. Optimizing Keywords - Pick keywords that users are most often prone to query in search engines.
3. Social Media - Share your homepage with acquaintances
4. Social Bookmarking - Use social bookmark services to help catalog and advertise your links.
5. Formatting/Presentation - Make sure your entries are well worded, well organized, and properly formatted prior to publication. Edit and improve upon published hubs as necessary.
I've been here about a month and what I've learned is you should write about things that a lot of people already search for, and then get a lot of search engine traffic. That way it won't be an uphill battle of trying to make people go to your hubs, because they will just do it anyway. You can use Google Adwords to see about how many people search for each word or phrase, and then search that phrase in Google and check out how many websites have that same title. You don't want to write about something that already has 100 articles that already talk about the same thing. So pick a topic that people actually search for that has little competition.
by Cardia6 years ago
I know that this is the most asked question here, but I'd still really appreciate it if anybody answered.I've been on Hubpages for about 6 months now, and I've just published my 7th Hub, and I'm starting to write a few...
by Janis Leslie Evans2 days ago
I see a lot of queries about getting traffic, lack of traffic, how to increase traffic, etc. The long answer is it takes time, hard work, good writing skills, mastery of the formula, surviving Google algorithms, and...
by Ethan Green5 years ago
I've read a lot about the importance of doing keyword research, but then you also get the impression that to really do that research properly can take a long time unless you get lucky early on or really know what you...
by Rebecca Furtado3 years ago
The one thing that irks me about Hubpages is a lack of practical feedback. I love everything else. I love the tools we have to create hubs. I think mine look acceptable, but I am not sure if I am doing something...
by Mahaveer Sanglikar6 years ago
Does large Hubs attract more visitors than smaller ones?
by Free Gamers4 years ago
I have another account on hubpages that contains an article that was on page three for its keywords. A few days later it jumped to the top of page two. The next day, gone. I can find it by typing in the exact title, but...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.