jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How can i attract traffic to my hubs?

1. TheRaptorClaw profile image60
    TheRaptorClawposted 7 years ago

How can i attract traffic to my hubs?

Hey darkside, i really want to get more traffic for my hubs and you can check them out if you want but i was told to ask you about this problem. That you know how to help me. Please help.

2. hassann profile image70
    hassannposted 7 years ago

First, you have to write about things that are searched for but not much written about. Second you have to build links to your hubs not not too much and too quick or google will think you are a spammer. Traffic will not come instantly, you write a good hub and you wait or keep writing something else. To learn more about this, you can read the hubs on getting traffic, there is quite a rich literature in hubpages.

3. C.V.Rajan profile image76
    C.V.Rajanposted 7 years ago

Write your hub while traveling a busy city road?

4. CreateHubpages profile image53
    CreateHubpagesposted 7 years ago

work on awesome hubs, preferred adding images, make friends with other hubbers and promote your hubs though social media

5. Pink Mingos profile image60
    Pink Mingosposted 7 years ago

This is a good question that has been asked many times before and will be again, so thank you for asking.

For the record, I think you're off to a great start, 14 hubs in 2 weeks! Don't get discouraged!

About attracting traffic to your hubs, here are just a few ideas:

If you don't have twitter profile, get one and start building up your followers there. Post at least one or two times a day there, even if it is just "Hello world, how are you?" .. Keep your presence going.  Then every time you publish a hub, use the "tweet" button and post it on twitter.  There are many times I will go back to a hub I wrote months ago and Tweet it again, epsecially as your twitter followers grow.

Search forums that discuss the same topics as some of your hubs, leave a link back to your hub (if the forum allows) with a note explaining your view of the topic.

I have recently began blogging about my hubs, giving a brief description of what it's about and then of course a link to the actual article here on hubpages and my HubPages profile link is in my signature of each blog entry as well.  I've just started working on getting blogspot followers, but have about 4,500 already on Twitter and I can see a jump in the views of any particular hub that I tweet about within minutes after tweeting!

Hope this helps!

6. blogHelp profile image59
    blogHelpposted 6 years ago

I just wrote a hub about that basically explaining how Favorise can attract people to your pages.

You can promote every hub that you write on their website and it gets classified based on the topic. It doesn't matter what topic you write about. You'll get targeted readers.

Check it out smile

working