jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How much time do you need to write a hub?

1. diplorging profile image77
    diplorgingposted 5 years ago

How much time do you need to write a hub?

2. profile image0
    Jayfortposted 5 years ago

It really depends on the topic, my familiarity with the topic, and the images needed for the Hub. On topics I'm highly familiar with, I spend less time researching and more time writing. On topics I'm less familiar with, that is reversed. I generally shoot the pictures for my Hubs so it depends upon what images I have, what I need, and the time it takes to set up any items into a pleasant and usable arrangement.

3. dcaz profile image77
    dcazposted 5 years ago

I usually take around 1-2 hours for a simple hub. For hubs that require more research, it can go to about 4-5 hours. As much as I can, I try not to write hubs that are too long, instead I'll break them up into multiple parts. It is just my preference because I have a relatively short attention span and if I spend too much time on one hub, I might lose my focus.

4. Veroniquebee profile image76
    Veroniquebeeposted 5 years ago

Depends on the topic. Some of my hubs had been written in one go (mostly the book reviews, because I was almost intimately familiar with those books), some of them I'm polishing for weeks before I feel they are ready to enter the world of HB.

working