jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Question about the RSS capsule...?

1. Farmer Rachel profile image100
    Farmer Rachelposted 5 years ago

Question about the RSS capsule...?

I have a bunch of hubs that are basically about "farming," but can't seem to get them to display in the RSS feed capsule. Do I need to change tags on these hubs? Group them differently? They are all in the "farming" hub group, but that word at the end of my RSS feed URL doesn't display all of the hubs I want it to... I'm a little RSS Feed impaired, any help would be great, thanks!

2. profile image0
    tigresosalposted 5 years ago

I also have the same issue. I shall learn from the answers on question by farmer rachel.

3. DrMark1961 profile image99
    DrMark1961posted 5 years ago

I do not see how you are going to do it, since the category selections are so different. For instance your artilce on geese is about animals, so it would be http://hubpages.com/author/FarmerRachel … s/hot/?rss , but your article on apple pear cider is under wine, so it would not show up if you used the RSS for animals. The system does not see them both as farming. You could go back and change the category of all of the hubs, though, and put them all in the same category.

1. Farmer Rachel profile image100
      Farmer Rachelposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hi DrMark! Thanks for answering... I don't want the hubs on wine/cider to appear with hubs about gardening, farm animals, etc. I'm trying to figure out how to get hubs on gardening, farm animals, and "why farm?" in general to show up in the same rss.

2. DrMark1961 profile image99
      DrMark1961posted 5 years agoin reply to this

How about putting all of the articles (even gardening and "why farm") under the category "pets and animals-farm livestock"? Not totally appropriate but that is about as close as you will find on HP.

working