jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Is the payout threshold determined by only Hubpages earnings?

1. Farmer Rachel profile image98
    Farmer Rachelposted 5 years ago

Is the payout threshold determined by only Hubpages earnings?

Or is it Adprogram, Amazon, Ebay and Adsense combined? Thanks!

2. Lauryallan profile image79
    Lauryallanposted 5 years ago

Amazon payments come from Amazon and it will depend on the threshold limit that is on your account there.
    I'm not aware of the ebay payments as I've never signed up for an ebay account.
    If you are on the HP Adprogram - You have to make at least $50 to be paid which is calculated from how many times your hubs have been viewed (rather than clicks). You will be paid near the end of the following month from when you reached the payment threshold. Any Adsense earnings are dealt with by Google and you have to meet their minimum payment level to be paid. However, you will probably receive very little income from Adsense as you are on the HP Adprogram.
    If you are solely on Adsense and have the HP Adprogram switched off - You will receive money from clicked Adsense ads. You will have to meet the minimum payout level for Google to pay you. I believe this is around $100, I know it's around £60 for Brits.
    Hope that helps.

Farmer Rachelposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Good info - thank you!

3. WryLilt profile image92
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

The $50 limit is based on any earnings you get from the HP ad and eBay programs.

Amazon is not yet linked internally.

Farmer Rachelposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Makes sense - thanks!

working