jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

How do you organize your hubs on your profile?

1. StandingJaguar profile image78
    StandingJaguarposted 5 years ago

How do you organize your hubs on your profile?

On some people's profiles I see just a long list of all their hubs, on others I see "Some of [user's] favorite topics" and the hubs are in categories. I don't have enough hubs (5) to worry about this but I was just wondering! Thanks!

2. Becky Katz profile image83
    Becky Katzposted 5 years ago

I see that you are new here, welcome to HubPages. The ones that have the long list of hubs with some featured hubs at the top are the new profile page. We are all being switched over to that one. The others are the old profile page and it will mo longer be used before long. We will all be switched soon.You do not really have a choice of which to use since all new hubbers are given the new profile page. I hope you enjoy your time here.

1. StandingJaguar profile image78
      StandingJaguarposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Huh, that's too bad. It seems like the categories would aid readers/followers. Thanks for the explanation!

3. MickiS profile image82
    MickiSposted 5 years ago

Becky got it right. When you see "Featured Hub" at the top of the content, that user has voluntarily switched over to the new profile design.

With this new design, you can select up to 6 of your Hubs (one day when you have more ;-), to feature at the top of your content. The settings for this are in "My Account > Profile."

Closed to reply

working