jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

After publishing a hub how much you are excited to see the comment?

1. devisree profile image69
    devisreeposted 5 years ago

After publishing a hub how much you are excited to see the comment?

2. TeachableMoments profile image75
    TeachableMomentsposted 5 years ago

Comments make me very excited. I always hope my readers feel inspired and motivated after reading my hubs.

3. freecampingaussie profile image60
    freecampingaussieposted 5 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6897927_f260.jpg

I get excited when I log on and see that I have got comments ! Don't get many but it is nice to get them so when I go read new hubs I try make sure I leave a comment for them . It is always nice to read a message lol!

4. Goody5 profile image67
    Goody5posted 5 years ago

For me comments are what the hub pages are all about. I'm here purely for fun and relaxation, and I never ever get tired of reading all of the wonderful comments that readers leave behind for me.

5. UMHiram profile image75
    UMHiramposted 5 years ago

I get very excited about seeing comments on my Hubs because I am a newbie here and it makes me feel good that people are actually reading what I have chosen to share here. On the other side of that, I've enjoyed reading many of the Hubs from other people and having the opportunity to comment.

6. MPG Narratives profile image60
    MPG Narrativesposted 5 years ago

It's great to see comments on my hubs, I love the feedback and knowing that people have not only gone to the trouble of reading but also found time to comment. It's such a positive experience and much appreciated.

7. ChitrangadaSharan profile image56
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years ago

Comments are so exciting, they always make me happy. It is so satisfying, that someone has taken time to read and give the feedback. It is truly motivating and inspiring.

1. ChitrangadaSharan profile image56
      ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks devisree for selecting my answer, as the best.

Closed to reply

working