jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How important are HubPages to you and why?

1. jantamaya profile image76
    jantamayaposted 5 years ago

How important are HubPages to you and why?

2. profile image0
    Garifaliaposted 5 years ago

It's important but even though it's supposed to be easy as pie I still haven't been able to connect to the ad programs. Now, I know I will only get cents, but what's bothering me is that every time I send out an email it takes forever to get it answered and I am still not able to connect.

On a positive note, I love the way we can add links and videos to our articles. I love that the pictures we choose are quite big and generally the layout is fun and easy. If I could just get some straight answers from a person from the staff responsible it would make me very happy and respected.

3. KevinTimothy profile image81
    KevinTimothyposted 5 years ago

HP is so important to me that I make it a point to visit each day and participate. After all, Hubpages is growing and has always been a fan favorite of Google. It's almost like a blog for beginners that want to get paid for blogging.

4. The Invincible profile image59
    The Invincibleposted 5 years ago

It's a great platform, definitely. At present it's as important as anything. I love the community, just love participating in it. The information you seek outside is there over here. I'm getting addicted to it...