jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

I see a very small amount earned on my ebay section today and have a question ab

1. missa72542 profile image95
    missa72542posted 5 years ago

I see a very small amount earned on my ebay section today and have a question about it..

It's just .05 and when I go into my 'ebay earnings' link, it says that no sales have been made. Am I getting paid just from someone clicking on a link from my ebay capsules or what?

2. Simba73 profile image73
    Simba73posted 5 years ago

I'm not 100% sure as you know I'm quite new myself, but I think the system has to play catch up sometimes, for example my iphone gives me a more up to date total than my pc
    Simba
    Congrats BTW it has started smile

missa72542posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yup smile I've made like $2 but that's it. I definitely see the potential. I just think I need to work on backlinking more and proofreading. Proof reading will be the death of me lol.

3. wetnosedogs profile image59
    wetnosedogsposted 5 years ago

Not an expert here, but I believe someone did click on your ebay capsule and you earned money! Sounds exciting. Supermom_NY wrote a hub about such things. She is awesome.

4. Modern Lady profile image73
    Modern Ladyposted 5 years ago

Yes, you do get a small amount if someone clicks on your ebay capsule.  If they buy something, you'll get a little bit more and if will show up as a sale.

missa72542posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I don't suppose there is a way to see which hub it was that got a click, is there?

5. Gamerelated profile image85
    Gamerelatedposted 5 years ago

eBay gives you some money for clicks and more money for sales.  Amazon will only give you money on sales.  I really like the eBay program.  I am tempted to go apply for an eBay Partner Network account so I could put eBay on my blog.

6. sweetie1 profile image70
    sweetie1posted 5 years ago

Usually hubpages pay about 5 cents when someone clicks on your link on Ebay capsule. So the person must have checked your link but didnt make a purchase , thats why you didnt get any sale but 5 cents for someone showing interest on your link.

7. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image99
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 5 years ago

I have many days when I get nothing from Ebay...I don't even know why I bother using it!

I have 105 hubs, have been on HP for 8 months and haven't even earned $4 yet from Ebay.

So, if you are getting "dollar amounts", you're doing something right, and I wish I was, too lol!

working