jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If a girl wears low cut shirts, that reveal a small amount of clevage, does it a

1. AmyVanity profile image53
    AmyVanityposted 7 years ago

If a girl wears low cut shirts, that reveal a small amount of clevage, does it automaticaly make...

her look like she's trying to get attention? or would it be agreed that alot of fashion styles are made by low shirts?

2. lostdogrwd profile image60
    lostdogrwdposted 7 years ago

it could be many things so I can't say that. could be a flirt, tease,to see if she has it, to cool her off, she love the shirt, anything and there NOTHING WRONG with showing a little for to all woman. men love that. just a little. too much is just to trashy..

3. ModernMom profile image55
    ModernMomposted 7 years ago

I say keep it tasteful. Wear a nice camisole underneath. People see what you allow them to see. If you want people to see you for your intelligence, beauty and personality they have to be able to see past your revealing clothing first.

4. AmyVanity profile image53
    AmyVanityposted 7 years ago

well...i'll say this quick and easy, its not because of low self esteem lol.

5. Mayaanjali profile image65
    Mayaanjaliposted 7 years ago

Actually excellent question- I have 16 year old girls who come from good families and sit in front of male teachers exposing their cleavages.  I have given up on correction, but their actions and mannerisms have such a cheap streak that attention seeking seems like the only reason.  But I am all ears to understand the real reason.

6. chasemillis profile image66
    chasemillisposted 7 years ago

It depends on how they carry themselves. If they act like they're better than the world or like the can do simple math (play dumb), then yes - it does look like they are trying to get attention. But if a girl just goes on with her normal life without going out of their way to get people to look at them, then no - it doesn't look like they want attention. This is assuming that the girl is just showing a little bit of skin. There's always a cutoff point. If your shirt covers just as much as a bra, then you will seriously look like you want attention.

working