jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How are you enjoying HubPages so far?

1. Alisa Arishina profile image69
    Alisa Arishinaposted 5 years ago

How are you enjoying HubPages so far?

How are you enjoying HubPages so far and what did it do for you in relation to your writing (or any other) success?

2. nanderson500 profile image85
    nanderson500posted 5 years ago

I enjoy it for the most part. Sometimes there are frustrating aspects, but it's been a good experience. It's been nice to get feedback from the general public about my writings.

3. The Invincible profile image61
    The Invincibleposted 5 years ago

I'm still trying to discover a lot here on daily basis. There's a lot to learn over here with assistance from fellow hubbers. It's only been over a month since I've started indulging into activities here...Long way to go I guess...

My Hub pages journey has been in good shape since. As I said, still got a lot to do...

4. dghbrh profile image79
    dghbrhposted 5 years ago

I am enjoying well hubpages so far sure.
    I try to write on the topics which are close to my heart and also try to be active here by reading and commenting on my fellow hubber's work as well. I am presently concentrating on writing and success will eventually follow i think.

5. TToombs08 profile image73
    TToombs08posted 5 years ago

I would have to say, like anything, there have been ups and downs. But like the old saying goes, "you get out of it, what you put into it."

I have met some incredible writers, developed some friendships, expanded my writing abilities as well as my niche and rediscovered my love for writing. And I'm finally starting to make enough to be able to look forward to my first payout. And hopefully, start to get one on a regular basis.

It's taken work and dedication, though, but I've been encouraged by my fellow hubbers. smile

6. janshares profile image96
    jansharesposted 5 years ago

I really like it so far, it's only been 4weeks. I love the support, advice and comme nts. I have also been active with commenting on other's work, posing and answering questions. It is quite time-consuming, causing me to neglect other things. I like that it has helped me to rediscover my love for writing. I hope I grasp the technical stuff soon and actually see a few dollars come in. It's the creative process and feedback that's most important for me right now. Icing will top the cake in time.

7. profile image0
    danielabramposted 5 years ago

I love hubpages. It has allowed me to meet new people with similar interests as me and express my writings in a way that is enjoyable and makes money.