jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What you do like better, participation in the question or forum section?

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 5 years ago

What you do like better, participation in the question or forum section?

2. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

"Questions," without a doubt. I hate contention and arguing - especially when there is no face-to-face contact. Every one gets very brave, rude and opinionated when there is no real accountability.

It is quite a bit different when you have to look someone in the eye and be contentious and argumentative.  From what I have seen in the forums - people spend way too much time being outright insulting.  That's not for me--life is too short.

3. joanveronica profile image83
    joanveronicaposted 5 years ago

I prefer to answer questions, when the question holds some meaning for me. The forums tend to go off track, and very often become unpleasant.
    I canĀ“t participate in every question, some are out of my experience, like voting in the US (I live in Chile), and I don't cook, so food is also outside my scope. Some questions are really interesting and those I participate in with answers, comments and votes.

4. profile image0
    Larry Wallposted 5 years ago

I join with the consensus on questions. The forums get way out-of-hand and the format will cause you to comment to one person, when you really wanted to comment to another. I will occasionally look at them and may offer one comment, but I do not hang around.

working