jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Did anyones earning for hubpages update to 0?

1. snoblet profile image85
    snobletposted 5 years ago

Did anyones earning for hubpages update to 0?

The earnings was showing something and all of a sudden its now showing 0, with a few hundred views I am sure as hell it isn't going to be a 0.

2. Lwelch profile image95
    Lwelchposted 5 years ago

For which time period?  I haven't noticed anything but if you tell me if you are talking one day or last month or whatever - I can check.

snobletposted 5 years agoin reply to this

It was just now, and it changes back and forth and than the final figure show with less than what it was, hubpages wasn't so indecisive a while back now it seems all over the place.

2. Lwelch profile image95
      Lwelchposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hubpages is working to remind us of why man and not machine is in control wink

3. snoblet profile image85

I couldn't agree more

3. greekwarrior profile image73
    greekwarriorposted 5 years ago

At the begin of the month the earnings resets back to zero maybe your earnings from yesterday haven't been added in yet.

it's just glitching back and forth, there's a number than it's 0, hubpages has been tough with what google is trying to accomplish, whatever that may be

4. Farmer Rachel profile image99
    Farmer Rachelposted 5 years ago

Mine didn't go to zero, but they did go down 10 cents for today - 10 cents less than what was showing this morning. I guess it was still "pending," but it's kind of frustrating. I wonder what the cause for adjustment could be.

its always readjusting these days, its never sure about the earnings anymore

working